Printer Friendly Page
Applicants will only be considered for a trip once ALL of the following steps have been completed:
- Complete all 5 sections of the online application;
- Enter your e-signature on the waiver in section 6;
- Confirm your online application by clicking the link in the email that you will receive from Taglit-Birthright Israel;
- Submit the fully-refundable deposit in section 7;
- *After completing the 8 section online application you will receive an email from MAYANOT with a username and password so you can log-in to www.mayanotisrael.com/ and submit the medical form, passport copy and other required information.
- Submit a completed Medical Form*;
- Submit a photocopy of the inside cover of your passport (passports must be valid for at least 12 months)*;
If you ordered a new passport or submitted your passport for renewal please notify our office of the date when you expect to receive it.
- Submit a Date Request Form*;
- Israeli citizens must submit high school transcripts*;
- Israeli citizens and anyone with an Israeli parent must submit proof of their army exemption.
- Schedule a phone interview (our office will contact you to let you know when to call in);
- Add email@example.com to your email address book or white list.
Only after you have submitted ALL of the above will you be considered for a trip.
FREE 10 Day Trip To IsraelRegister now to stay updated with trip details
Join us on FB